1. Spirits of ’76: Ghost stories of the American Revolution, by Daniel Barefoot.
2. The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman.
3. Gathering Storm, by Robert Jordan.
4. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
5. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
6. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
7. Light Blue Reign: How a City Slicker, a Quiet Kansan, and a Mountain Man Built College Basketball’s Longest-Lasting Dynasty, by Art Chansky.
8. One Fantastic Ride: The Inside Story of Carolina Basketball’s 2009 Championship Season, by Adam Lucas, Steve Kirschner, Matt Bowers, Roy Williams.
9. The Killing Tree, by Rachel Keener.
10. Tempted, by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast.
1. The Gathering Storm, by Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson.
2. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
3. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
4. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
5. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
6. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
7. True Blue, by David Baldacci.
8. Nine Dragons, by Michael Connelly.
9. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson.
10. South of Broad, by Pat Conroy.
1. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
2. What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
4. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.
5. True Compass, by Edward M. Kennedy.
6. Manhood for Amateurs, by Michael Chabon.
7. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
8. The Big Burn: Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire That Saved America, by Timothy Egan.
9. The Book of Genesis, Illustrated by R. Crumb.
10. Too Big to Fail, by Andrew Ross Sorkin.