District Court Nov. 20
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
Disposition of cases heard on Nov. 20, 2008 in Private Warrants Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
* Disorderly conduct- Zaire Allison, PJC/C.
* Assault on a female- John Robert Bankhead, 75 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court costs, CAAF, not assault state witness; Alex De Ryan Beatty, court costs, DC; Demetrois Hasty, 60 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court costs, not assault state witness.
* Threatening phone call- Aaron lee Brown, 45 day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of work/ early release.
* Communication threats- Sam Garris, PJC/C
* Second-degree trespassing- Eric Eugene Loflin, Jr., 45 days, suspended 18 months, $50 fine, court costs.
* Injury to real property- Ada C. Patterson, two charges, DC.
* Simple assault- Dana Royal, DC; Shannon Ray Royal, also assault on a female, DC; Jesse Lindsay Shives, PJC/C
* Unauthorized use of motor vehicle- Ramon Everett Torrence, DC.