District Court docket Nov. 20
District CourtAbbreviation Key
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PCóProbable cause found
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov 20, 2008 in District Criminal Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Misdemeanor larceny- Karla Bass Adams, 30 days, suspended, 1 year probation, court cost, remain away from Food Lion, Lifeskills course; Davielle Evon Blakely, suspended, 12 months probation, 30 hours CSW, remain away from Salisbury Mall and all Payless Shoe Stores, court costs; Harvey Russel McCorkle, 45 days, to run concurrent with any sentence, credit 30 days served; Terrence M. Morgan, 30 days, suspended 12 months, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Salisbury High School, CAAF.
– Driving while impaired- Hipolito M. Balderos, 6 months, suspended, 24 months probation, 72 hours CSW, court costs, $500 fine, also failure to reduce speed, VD; Aaron DeWayne Bryson, 6 months, suspended, 12 months probation, 72 hours CSW, $500 fine, court costs; Michael Lawrence Link, 6 months, suspended, 24 months probation, 72 hours CSW, $500 fine, court costs, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Derek Andrew McCall, 60 days, suspended 12 months, 24 hours CSW, SAA, $100 fine, court costs
– No operators license- Gregory Barnette, $50 fine, court costs.
– Speeding- Robert Franklin Barrows, Brooke Ashley Harrelson, Kari Elizabeth Slade, $30 fine, court costs; Cody Allen Cashatt, Kenneth R. Jones Jr., $15 fine, court costs; Clinton Daniel Helms, Mary Katherin Nahouse, Brandon Paige Smith, PJC;
– Driving while license revoked- Aimee Whitley Bayne, also failure to stop-steady red light, 90 days, suspended, 12 months probation, 90 days EHA, $225 fine, court costs; Cynthia Fortune Gwinn, three charges, also possessing drug paraphernalia, 120 days, credit 49 days served; Joel William Haney, also hit/run leave scene property damage, DC in both; Quinton Andrew Jones, 120 days, credit 59 days served, also city/town violation, failure to stop-steady red light, and speeding in school zone, VD in all 3 cases; Mario Laron Rankin, 90 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court costs; Ben Sherman Roberts, abate; Aaron Everette Runyon, PJC.
– Reckless driving-wanton disregard- Larry Eugene Beck, PJC, also failure to burn headlamp, expired/no inspection sticker, VD in both cases; Larson Keithley Pant, PJC.
– Exceeding posted speed- Sheryln Johns Bratton, $15 fine, court costs.
– Improper equipment- William C. Bridges, Christina G. Schmidt, Joseph Lee Crosby, $50 fine, court costs.
– Operate vehicle with no insurance- Roy Jennings Cooper, VD; Deidre Ann Hollaway, also displaying fictitious/cancelled/revoked registration card/tag, VD in both.
– Driving after consuming alcohol under age 21- Justin Wayne Correll, 45 days served, 45 days credit.
– Failure to reduce speed- Tyler Scott Corriher, Sydney Marie Houghton, Frank Allen Yon, VD
– Possession of up to 1/2 oz marijuana- Corduarl Cowan, 20 days served, 20 days credit; Melissa Renee Lyerly, suspended, 12 months probation, SAA, $50 fine, court costs, evidence to be destroyed.
– Failure to maintain lane control- David Paul Daniel, VD.
– Misdemeanor public disturbance- Alba D. Espinal, 24 hours CSW.
– Unsafe movement- Willie James Facyson, $25 fine, court costs.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles address change- Brett Lynn Fields, $50 fine, court costs, also operating a vehicle with on insurance, expired registration card/tag, possessing fictitious/cancelled/revoked registration card/tag, and possessing open container/consuming alcohol in passenger area, VD in all four cases; Tracy C. Hardister, two charges, 10 days, suspended 6 months, $100 fine, court costs, CAAF; Caleb James Honeycutt, Hollie Ann Jordan, Cary Wayne Parnell, $50 fine, court costs; Myra Irene Mills, $50 fine, court costs, also failure to secure passenger under age 16, VD; Randall Lee Moore, two charges, $100 fine, court costs, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Cruelty to animals- Jason David Hollis, 45 days, suspended 12 months, 48 hours CSW, $100 fine, court costs.
-Driving left of center- William Tyler Howe, VD.
– Failure to yield at stop sign/ flashing red light- Amanda Rae Key, Zachary Tyler Simpson, VD.
– Misuse of 911 system-Jason Arnold Lambert, 30 days, suspended 12 months, court costs, also intoxicated and disruptive, 3 days sentenced, 3 days credit.
– Expired/no inspection sticker- Marcus Reshod Leeper, also driver failure to wear seat belt, $50 fine, court costs, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Failure to yield from private drive- Ricky Andrew Mahaley, VD.
– Exceeding safe speed- Justin Matthew Moore, Jamie Dale Robin, VD; Sekou Rashad Richards, PJC
– Simple assault- Stephanie M. Morrow, DC.
– Displaying fictitious/cancelled/ revoked registration card/tag- Nathaniel A. Neri, two charges, 60 days, credit 44 days served, second charge, VD, also driving while license revoked, VD; Frank Horace Waddell, also operating a vehicle with no insurance and failure to reduce speed, VD in all three cases.
– Breaking or entering- Andre Jermaine Wall, DC
– Assault on a female- Johnny Ringo Wallace, two charges, 150 days, DART, remain away from Atwell One Stop, also second degree trespassing, 150 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, CAAF, remain away from victim, also another charge of second degree trespassing and communicating threats, DC in both.
– Unlawfully passing emergency vehicle- Ross Andrew Whaley, PJC.
– Attempted larceny- Anthony Eugene Williams, 19 days, credit time served.
– Failure to stop-steady red light- Terry Lynn Wood Jr., VD.