Superior Court docket Nov. 3
Published 12:00 am Thursday, January 8, 2009
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
EHAóElectronic house arrest
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
VLóDismissal with leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 3 by Judge Susan Taylor:
– Felony attempted first degree murder- Taimin Benjamin, also felony assault with deadly weapon intent to kill inflicting serious injury, VD in both cases.
– Felony possession with intent manufacture, sell and deliver marijuana- Charles Edward Earnhardt, also possessing drug paraphernalia, discharge firearm in city, and two charges of injury to personal property, 6-8 months, suspended, 60 months probation, restitution, not possess any firearm or other weapons, not possess any controlled substances, intense probation 12 months, CSW, warrantless searches for stolen property, controlled substances, contraband, drug paraphernalia, and child pornography, psychological evaluation follow all recommended treatment body testing, not violate any North Carolina laws, weapon, controlled substance and drug paraphernalia to be destroyed, also felony discharge weapon occupied property, and second degree trespassing, 29-44 months at expiration of prior sentence and abide by terms and conditions of that sentence.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia- Kenneth Alan Roberson, 45 days, substance abuse treatment, CAAF; Norma Jean Tucker, also driving while license revoked, order of remand in both cases; Michael Angelo Bost, 45 days, suspended, 36 months probation, court costs, $500 fine, CAAF, warrantless searches, not possess any controlled substances, contraband, drug paraphernalia, stolen property, weapons or child pornography, body searches, evidence to be destroyed.
– Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine- Tasha Nichole Simpson, also 2 charges of felony possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule I controlled substance, felony possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, 8-10 months, suspended, 30 months probation, intense probation 6 months, CSW, court costs, CAAF, warrantless searches, body testing, not possess any controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, contraband, stolen property, weapons or child pornography, evidence to be destroyed, also felony possession of stolen firearm, VD.
– Conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon- Holly cheeks, 2 charges, 24-72 months, CAAF, restitution with James Staton.
– Resisting public officer- Antoine Alfonso Holmes, two charges, also two charges of assault on a female, also five charges driving while license revoked, order of remand in all cases.
– Assault on a female- Richard Brian Hopson, VD.
– Felony obtaining property under false pretense- Robert Stanley Horne, 3 charges, 16-20 months, restitution, 16-20 months at expiration of first sentence, 16-20 months at expiration of second sentence.
– Speeding in highway work zone- Todd Curtis Palmer, also open container after consuming alcohol, order of remand.
– Felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill- Mario Andre Partee, 3 charges, also felony possession of firearm by felon, 20-33 months, court costs, CAAF, 20-33 months to run at expiration of first sentence, also felony conspiracy to sell/deliver schedule II controlled substance, and felony possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine, 6-8 months at expiration of prior sentence.
– Driving while impaired- Anna Mae Thornsbury, order of remand.
– Second degree burglary- David Alex Brown, 20-24 months, suspended, 5 years probation, enter Trosa program, court costs, $500 fine, not possess any controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, contraband, stolen property, weapons or child pornography, warrantless searches, body testing, CAAF, $300 lab fee, DNA sample, evidence to be destroyed, also felony larceny and felony possession of stolen goods/property, 10-12 months at expiration of prior sentence, abide by terms and conditions, also felony possession of schedule II controlled substance, 6-8 months at expiration of prior sentence, abide by terms and conditions.
– Felony possession of controlled substance on prison/jail premises- Justin Darnell Brown, also felony possession of schedule II controlled substance and felony habitual felon, 70-93 months, CAAF, evidence to by destroyed.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change- Joshua Victor Harrison, court cost, $50 fine, also expired/ no inspection sticker, VD; Jason Antonio Wilkes, 2 charges, court costs, $100 fine.
– Felony larceny of firearm- Jody L. Huffman, 5 charges, also felony habitual felon, 150-189 months, jail credit, make restitution, CAAF.