Superior Court docket Nov. 3
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
DDóDismissal without leave after deferred prosecution
EHAóElectronic house arrest
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
VLóDismissal with leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 3 by Judge Susan Taylor:
– Driving while licensed revoked- Allen Ray Bradford, William Issac Sanders, order of remand.
– Felony malicious conduct by prisoner- Paul D. Ellison, 15-18 months.
– Felony possession of Schedule II controlled substance- Jermond Quatez Hawkins, VD.
– Driving while impaired- Gary Russell Roach, 120 days, suspended,2 years probation, $200 fine, court costs, 48 hours CSW, SAA, complete all recommended treatment, not use, possess or control any illegal drugs of controlled substance.
– Felony habitual impaired driving-Shawn Michael Roby, 21-26 months at expiration of sentence presently serving, CAAF.
– Felony possession of firearm by felon- Terry Wayne Wright ,also felony possession of stolen firearm,15-18 months, suspended, 30 months probation, court costs, CAAF, make restitution, not possess any controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, contraband, stolen property, weapon or child pornography, warrantless searches, body testing, jail credit.
– Felony probation violation- Mark Absher, two charges, 6-8 months, CAAF,additional 6-8 months at expiration of first sentence; Pamela E. Alexander,48 hours CSW, probation to be extended; Tammy Swicegood Anderson, 6-8 months, CAAF; Dustin Geter Baker, Scott Wayne Dixon, 8-10 month sentence invoked at request of defendant; Christopher L. Blakeney, two charges,6-8 months at request of defendant for first charge, 10-12 months at request of defendant at expiration of first charge; Marshall Clint Ellis, two charges, 5-6 month sentence invoked, CAAF, 5-6 month at expiration of first sentence; Melissa Garrison, probation extended for 6 months, CAAF; Anthony Marquis Hancock, 13-16 month sentence activated at the request of the defendant, CAAF; Joshua Victor Harrison, three charges, 6-8 month sentence invoked, CAAF, 6-8 months at expiration of first sentence, and 15-18 months at expiration of second sentence; Jonathan O. Huneycutt, continue on probation, CAAF; Eric Maurice Ijames, 8-10 months, defendant to receive all substance abuse treatment available, CAAF; Wayne Russell Jenkins, probation extended 6 months; Betty Jean Jordan, PFJC until Dec. 01; Devon Anthony Kimble, continue on probation, EHA amended to 30 days, special probation, CAAF; Kristine Nicole Kopetzky, continue on probation, CAAF; Tobie Lee Lemonds, probation extended 12 months, continue under former orders, CAAF; Carlos Garcia Lowery, 6-8 month sentence invoked at request of defendant, CAAF; Christopher James McGee, continue on probation, strike the CSW, 48 hours special probation in jail, CAAF; James Kinshaska Miller, continue on probation, intense probation 9 months, continue working to abide by all terms & conditions, CAAF; Jerry W. Misenheimer, 2 charges, 6-8 month sentence invoked, and 6-8 months at expiration of first sentence; Mario Andre Partee, 6-8 month sentence invoked at request of defendant; Watson Odell Sartain, extend probation 12 months; Michael Dean Severt, 9-11 month sentence invoked at request of defendant; Luther Franklin Shinault, 24 hours, continue on probation; Meredith Kristin Simmons, bond revoked, PFJC until Nov. 13, continue on probation, to live with her father, no violate rules of probation,court costs, CAAF; Joshua Daniel Smith, 2 charges, probation terminated unsatisfactory in both cases; Daniel Boyd Sullivan, 19-23 month sentence invoked, CAAF; Joshua Brett Sumlin, probation terminated, CAAF; Chris Jerome Toomer, 8-10 month sentence activated at request of defendant; Erin Lynn Upright, strike probation fees, amount paid to be applied toward restitution, terminate probation; Teela Evette Wilkins, probation terminated successfully; Willie Glenn Woodard III, 2 charges, two 6-8 month sentences activated to run concurrently, CAAF; Kimberly Fleming Yoder, 6-8 month sentence invoked, CAAF, also felony probation violation out of county, 8-10 month sentence invoked. Quinton Jamelle Rankin, probation terminated; Rochelle L. Hamilton, 7-9 month sentence invoked at the request of defendant; William Edward Neely, 6-8 month sentence invoked at the request of defendant.
– Misdemeanor probation violation- Martha Lillian Arbaiza, 45 days; Kevin Wade Collins, 120 days at the request of the defendant, CAAF; Kelly Renee Flesher 120 days to run concurrent with any sentence presently serving, CAAF; Nathan Leon Harrington, two charges, both probations terminated successfully; Danny Lee Miller, 120 days sentence invoked at the request of defendant; Ryan Bradley Sheets, probation terminated when $327 is paid; Tracy Lynn Silcox, continue on probation under former orders, complete substance treatment, CAAF; Sara Elizabeth Trexler, probation terminated unsatisfactory, CAAF; Dewthay Walker, Jr, probation extended 6 months, after 6 months probation may be terminated successfully.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out of county- Christopher Wade Brown, 45 day sentence invoked; David Bradley Horne, PFJC until Dec. 12; Anthony Randal Keene, active sentence, 35 days, CAAF; Samuel Lee Mcbyrde, two charges, extend probation 6 months, CAAF; Kenneth Alan Roberson, 120 day sentence activated at request of defendant; Amanda Michelle Roseboro, continue on probation, CAAF.
– Felony probation violation out of county- Brian Russell Johnson, 11-14 months, CAAF; Mary Elizabeth Jordan, continue on probation; Christopher Randol Lawson, continue on probation; Danny L. Miller, 6-8 month sentence invoked at the request of the defendant; Robert Leeadvon Mobley. 4-5 month sentence invoked, receive all job and life skills training, and mental, physical screening available, CAAF, also 2 charges misdemeanor probation violation out of county, 45 days and 30 days; Jeffery Allen Smith, PJC until Jan. 5.