District Court Nov. 17, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 17 in Rowan District Administrative Criminal Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Unsafe movement ó Christopher S. Arlotta, $25 fine, court costs.
– Possession of up to 1/2 oz of marijuana ó Akeem Lamar Blackwell, Gregory Petiford, suspended, 12 months probation, court costs, SSA, drug education school, 24 hours CSW, destroy evidence; Bobby Eugene Rhodes, NG.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Ronald lee Brinson, DC; Jeffrey Reid McKnight, also second ó degree trespassing, also resisting public officer, 30 days, 23 days credit, remain away from Walmart.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Charles Raymond Bullins, Latasha Monique Duren, Bethany Leian Rogers, $50 fine, court costs; Randy Thomas Kelley, PJC/C, also speeding, VD.
– Speeding ó Nicholas A. Cameron, John Christopher Parker, Leonard Woods, $15 fine, court costs, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Charles Evan Hunt Jr., Karen Monroe Rakes, PJC/C; Robert David Johnson, Vijaykumar Raman Naik, PJC/C, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Pierre Michael Joseph, $150 fine, court costs, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Bradley Andrew Mullis, $200 fine, court costs, also unsafe movement, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Roland Sandoval, $200 fine, court costs, also unsafe movement; Kevin W. Williams, $100 fine, court costs, also no operators license, VD; Martin Romero Ximil, $15 fine, court costs, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Failure to burn head lamps ó Jeffrey Scott Clegg, $25 fine, court costs, also give/lend/borrow license plate, also, driving/allowing motor vehicle to be driven with no registration, and operating vehicle with no insurance, VD in all three cases.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Bradley David Cole, $250 fine, court costs.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Jalil M. Diaz, James M. McClure, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Grant J. Ferrendelli, 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court costs, CAAF, no contact with victim at home or work; Robert Haston Polk Jr., Jason Delaney Woodby, DC
– Allowing unlicensed to drive ó Elizabeth Ruth Gill, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó James Patrick Goodrich, VD; James Fayia Samolu, $25 fine, court costs, also failure to stop at stop sign/ flashing red light, PJC/C; Reba Joyce Williams, $25 fine, court costs, also no operators license, VD.
– Failure to stop at stop sign/ flashing red light ó Lori Ann S. Graeber, PJC/C; Tracy Smith Hennessee, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Bryant Keith Graves, DC; Bobby Dearl Locklear, 44 days sentenced, 44 days served.
– Hit ó run/failure to stop/ property damage ó Terrace C. Grayson, also driving while licensed revoked, 45 days, suspended, 12 month probation, $200 fine, court costs, restitution.
– Improper equipment ó Brenda Wright Guye, Kyle P. MacCourtney, $50 fine, court costs.
– Second ó degree trespassing ó Coya Michell Hargrave, Maurica Tyrone Peck, 20 days served, 20 days credit; Corbey Maurice Jones, PJC/C.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Ricky Lemont Laws II, three charges, two charges each $50 fine, court costs, one charge VD, also expired registration card/tag, expired/no inspection sticker, possession/ displaying altered, fictitious, revoked drivers license, VD in all three cases.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Sean Michael Peyton, 25 days sentenced, 25 days served.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Brenda Kay Phipps, 15 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court costs, CAAF, remain away from Big Lots and Salisbury Mall.
– Driving while impaired ó Wildon Vernan Shankle, 12 months, suspended, 36 months probation, 6 months intensive probation, $100 fine, court costs, also, failure to comply with license restrictions, also license not in possession, also no motorcycle endorsement, also motorcycle/moped helmet violation, also operating a vehicle with no insurance, also driving/allowing registration plate not displayed, also driving/allowing motor vehicle to be driven with no registration, VD in all 7 cases; Jeffery Scott Usher, 24 months, also driving while license revoked, also possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days.
– Loitering for prostitution ó Chloe Daniell Shuping, also resisting public officer, 120 days, credit 37 days served, concurrent with previous sentence.
– Carrying a concealed weapon ó Tommy Hairston, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court costs, 24 hours CSW, weapon to be destroyed, transfer to Forsyth County.
– No operators license ó John Lambdin Schoen, also failure to stop at stop sign/flashing red light, VD in both cases.
Correction A headline on a Dec. 8 front-page story of the Salisbury Post incorrectly stated a fact within the story.... read more