District Court Nov. 6
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
LDPóLimited driving privilege
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Nov. 6 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Harassing phone call ó Shawn Gregory Bowman, 45 days, suspended 12 months, $50 fine, court cost, abide by domestic violence protective order.
– Driving while impaired ó Neil Edward Branch, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, SAA, 24 hours CSW; Graham Ernest Moore, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, SAA, 24 hours CSW, LDP, also license not in possession, DC.
– Communicating threats ó Tiffany G. Brendle, Morine Troutman Hopper, DC; Dirk James, NG.
– Simple assault ó Meneika J. Brown, Jillian M. Morton, NG; George Grayling Smith, also two charges domestic violence protective order violation, all three cases DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Allen Carlisle, Marianne Carlisle, DC; Jonathan Leach, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Christopher L. Carter, NG; Michael Connor, two charges, 75 days; Maurice Darnell Miller, 100 days.
– Failure to work after being paid ó Carroll Alvin Dale, PJC/C.
– Assault and battery ó Jesse Lee Harris, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Gina Carol Jones, VD.
– Assault inflicting serious injury ó Andy Lee McManus, 150 days, restitution a condition of early/work release.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Heidy Isabel Pacheco, NG.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Woody Page, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, remain away from and not contact state witness, restitution, also injury to personal property, NG.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Natasha Kirkley, sentence activated at defendant’s request.