District Court Oct. 21
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
EHAóElectronic house arrest
NAóNotice of appeal
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Oct. 21 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Ebonee C. Bailey, Carolyn E. Chawlk, David Antonio Wilson, 30-day sentence activated, NA; George Edward Brown Jr., probation extended 12 months; Jeffrey B. Carpenter, Timothy Brian Hall, Everett Lovell Myers, Courtney Michelle Parks, probation terminated successfully; Andre Antionio Cathey, 20-day sentence activated, NA; Adam Lee Dement, probation extended six months; Floyd Thomas Hellard, 120-day sentence activated, NA; Todd Shane Hess, probation extended 12 months from original expiration date, 90 days EHA after successful completion of treatment program; Keshun Keith Holloway, two charges, 30-day and 45-day sentences activated; Carolyn Eyvonne Hudson, two charges, 60-day and 45-day sentences activated; Jesse Tyler Isaacs, 10-day sentence activated at expiration of any time; Antonio Rushawn Lee, 25-day sentence activated; Cindy Alanna Locklear, Ryan Bradley Sheets, 15-day sentence activated, NA; Stephanie D. McCracken, 120-day sentence activated, also possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting public officer, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, DART program recommended; Tanya D. Oliver, probation extended 12 months from court date, CAAF; Sean Ramon Rankin, Robert Franklin Rawls, 45-day sentence activated; Betty Jane Reid, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Tony Earl Riggs, 10-day sentence activated; Amanda L. Rutemiller, 20-day sentence reduced to 10 days and activated; Glenn Gilbert Sanders, probation extended eight months, 24 hours CSW, CAAF; Chloe Shuping, two charges, 120-day and 90-day sentences activated, NA; Tito Lajuan Stone, 120-day sentence activated; Timothy Wayne Thompson, two charges, two 90-day sentences activated to run concurrently; Demario L. Whisonant, two charges, 30-day and 15-day sentences activated; Amanda Elaine Winburn, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Susan Snyder Smith, sentence activated.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Brittany N. Blackwood, continue under former orders; David Ray Stiller, probation extended six months from expiration date; Michael Shawn Walls, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF, SAA, 24 hours CSW.
– Simple worthless check ó Stephen Eric Buchanan, three charges, 45 days in two cases, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, transfer to Iredell County, 24 hours CSW, 45 days in third case at expiration of first judgment; Christy Marie Green, VD; Tiffany Dawn Odom, six charges, 45 days in three cases, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, 24 hours CSW, 45 days in other three cases at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 12 months probation.
– Public disturbance ó James Jermaine Little, 15 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Cynthia Marks, probation extended 12 months.
– Violation of court order ó Antron Kodale Miller, 10-day sentence activated.