District Court Oct. 16
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
Disposition of cases heard Oct. 16 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Threatening phone call ó Martha Ann Clodfelter, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Mitchell D. Cook, also threatening phone call, DC.
– Simple assault ó Barbra Ellis, 45 days, suspended 18 months, court cost, remain away from and not contact victim, NA.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Phillip R. Hoffner, 15 days at expiration of any other sentence, also misdemeanor larceny, 45 days at expiration of previous sentence, SAA, DART program recommended.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Adam Dwight Kenerly, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, no contact with state witness or daughter.
– Communicating threats ó Joshua Edward Morris, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, SAA, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness, remove belongings with law enforcement officer, NA.
– Breaking or entering ó Charlette L. Robbins, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, no contact with victim, NA, also communicating threats, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, remain 500 feet away from victim.