– Alzheimer’s Family Support Group, 4 p.m. first Mondays, Rufty-Holmes Senior Center. Information, 1-800-888-6671 or 704-633-7862.
– Alzheimer’s Family Support Group, 2 p.m. second Sundays, Lutheran Home at Trinity Oaks. Information, Christie Reavis, 704-637-3784, extension 730.
– Arthritis Support Group, 1:30-2:30 p.m. fourth Mondays, Rufty-Holmes Senior Center, 1120 S. Boundary St. Range of motion exercises and refreshments. Sept. 9 program: “Alzheimer’s” by Dr. Barbara A. Lowery, MD/Psychiatrist. Information, 704-636-9830 or 704-637-3681.
– Autism Society of North Carolina, Rowan chapter, Partners in Learning Child Development Center at Catawba College. Call 704-638-9020 for dates and times of meetings.
– Autism Support Group, 6:30 p.m. first Thursdays, Medical Arts Building classrooms, Carolinas Medical CenteróNorthEast, 920 Church St. North, Concord. To support caregivers of children with autism and neuropsychiatric conditions, provide vital infomration and practical recommendations. Information, 704-403-2660 or www.northeastpedsneuro.org.
– Caring Friends Grief Support Group for parents who have lost infants. Meets on an as-needed basis. Information, 704-636-7803 or 704-279-6279.
– Cardiac Support Group, 7 p.m. third Tuesdays in February, June and October, Cardiac Rehabilitation Wellness Center, second floor Kiser Medical Building, Rowan Regional Medical Center. Information, 704-210-5412.
– Celebrate Recovery, a Christ-centered 12-step program for hurts, habits and hangups, such as alcoholism, divorce, sexual abuse, co-dependency, domestic violence and drug, sexual, food and gambling addictions, 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Trading Ford Baptist Church fellowship building, 3600 Long Ferry Road. Information, 704-637-7523 or 704-633-5986. Also, 6 p.m. Sundays, Trinity Wesleyan Church, 2200 Mooresville Road. Information, 704-209-9968.
– Circle of Hope support group for parents grieving the loss of a child, 7-8:30 p.m. second Thursdays, Ramsay Building, 327 W. Innes St. Information, Lori Yang, 704-630-0319.
– Cocaine Anonymous, 6 p.m. Sundays, Salisbury VA Medical Center, Building 4, second floor. Information, 704-638-9000, extension 3186 or 3188.
– Diabetes Support Group, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. first Tuesdays, Education Resource Center, fourth floor in Rowan Regional Medical Center’s patient tower. Offers programs to provide support and education for people with diabetes and their families. Information, 704-210-5771.
– Divorce Care Support Group for individuals facing anger, depression and loneliness. Video sessions and discussion, 6:30 p.m. Monday, First Baptist Church, 223 N. Fulton St. Information, 704-633-0431.
– DivorceCare divorce recovery seminar and support group, 7 p.m. Thursdays, New Hope Presbyterian Church, 602 Stevens St., China Grove. Information, 704-857-3211
– Domestic Violence Support Group for women 18 and older who are or have been in abusive relationships, 4 p.m. Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, Room 213, St. John’s Lutheran Church. Childcare provided. Information, 704-636-4718.
– Fibromyalgia Support Group, 6-7 p.m. Sept. 30 and Nov. 18, Salisbury Civic Center, 315 S. Boundary St. Information, 704-638-2139.
– Foster Adoptive Families, Rowan Support Group, 7 p.m. fourth Mondays, Children’s Services, 165 Mahaley Avenue. Information, Carla Mallinson, 704-797-5096.
– God’s Special Angels support group for families with children with Down Syndrome, 6:30 p.m. first Wednesdays, Partners in Learning Center, Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St. Information, 704-639-0406 or 704-639-1565.