District Court Sept. 24
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
NAóNotice of appeal
NPCóNo probable cause found
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
WPCóWaived probable cause
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 24 in Rowan District Probable Cause Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Felony obtaining property by false pretense ó Jody Leon Huffman, three charges, also felony financial card theft, WPC in all four cases, also misdemeanor financial card fraud, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Jeffery Wayne Kerr, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, not assault or harass victim.
– Possession of between a and 1a ounces of marijuana ó William Sylvester Lytle, 12 months probation; Ronnie Leo Truman III, 12 months probation, 24 hours CSW; Messiah Alexander Wooden, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, SAA, CAAF, drug education course.
– Felony fleeing/eluding arrest with motor vehicle ó Nathaniel Alexander Neri, also felony possession of stolen firearm and four charges felony possession of firearm by felon, WPC in all six cases, also driving while license revoked, misdemeanor carrying concealed gun and misdemeanor resisting public officer, VD in all three cases.
– Felony first-degree burglary ó Manuel Vargas, WPC, also communicating threats, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, no contact with victim, NA, also assault with a deadly weapon, 60 days consolidated, also two more charges communicating threats, NG in both cases.
– Simple possession of Schedule III controlled substance ó Mitchell L. Varnadore, VD.
– Misdemeanor breaking and entering ó Kendrick Jamal Vinson, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, Life Skills course, restitution, remain away from victim and his property, also felony larceny, NPC.