District Court Sept. 25
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 25 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Communicating threats ó Daven Alston, DC; Darwin Avery, NG.
– Injury to personal property ó David Barnhardt Jr., NG.
– Assault on a female ó Kenton Levar Bell, DC, frivolous prosecution, prosecuting witness Regina C. Weeks to pay court cost, also injury to personal property, DC; Willie Lee Jackson Jr., also simple assault, 120 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, no contact with state witness, no weapons in his possession.
– Harassing phone call ó Wayne Bostian Jr., PJC/C, CAAF; Ab’bryll Rhames, NG.
– Assault by pointing a gun ó Thomas Brown, 150 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, surrender any weapon, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness, NA.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Shanna L. Charlton, Casandra Greer, NG.
– Simple assault ó Ryan Coleman, VD, defendant to pay court cost, CAAF, also second-degree trespassing, VD; Christopher M. Garmon, two charges, VD in both cases, defendant to pay court cost in one case; Christopher A. Morgan, 60 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass state witness, her daughter or son.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Antonio Eugene Craig, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Tony V. Harris, NG, also communicating threats, NG; Richard Matthew Ross, DC, frivolous prosecution, prosecuting witness Gray A. Corder to pay court cost.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Nathan Boone Ingram, NG.
– Assault inflicting serious injury ó Franklin D. Johnson, James Patrick Johnson, VD.