District Court Sept. 23
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
EHAóElectronic house arrest
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 23 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Driving while license revoked ó Angelo Lynell Agee, 120 days, CAAF if work release, also unsafe tires, VD; Ryan James Denton, PJC/C, also speeding, VD; Edith Regina Grisby, 90 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $400 fine, court cost, transfer to Cabarrus County, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, VD; Erika Lynn Parsons, 30 days, suspended one year, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF; Brian Keith Ritchie, VD, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, VD.
– Driving while impaired ó Timothy C. Bruton, six months, suspended, two years probation, $400 fine, court cost, SAA, CAAF, 72 hours CSW; Stephanie L. Jones, 60 days, suspended, one year probation, $100 fine, court cost, SAA, 24 hours CSW; Nelvin Wilkes Wilks Jr., 12 months, suspended, two years probation, special probation of seven days in jail, credit time in inpatient treatment, $750 fine, court cost, SAA, also driving while license revoked, VD, also rear lamps violation, VD.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Edward Dwain Connor, 20 days, suspended, one year probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Salisbury Housing Authority property.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Melissa Elkins Hager, 10 days, suspended, six months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Wal-Mart.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Julie Marie Hancock, $60 fine, court cost, CAAF, also speeding, court cost consolidated.
– Speeding in school zone ó Robert Max Haynes, $50 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Elijah Henry Hill Jr., NG.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Tracy Holleman, 30 days, credit one day served; Brittany Scott, 120 days, credit 43 days served.
– Improper equipment ó Martin Garcia Mendoza, Thomas C. Shillinglaw, $50 fine, court cost.
– Speeding ó Chang Whan Moon, Heather Morgan, $15 fine, court cost; Terry Lee Sides, Sara Rankin Wiseman, PJC/C.
– Injury to personal property ó Robert Spence Pulliam, 30 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, restitution, 24 hours CSW, no contact with victim or family, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Dimisha Turner, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, special probation of 48 hours in jail, court cost, CAAF, restitution, remain away from victim and 111 E. Horah St., also second-degree trespassing, DC.
– Use of red or blue light ó Emmanuel B. Repreza, VD, evidence to be destroyed.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Chloe Shuping, also possession of drug paraphernalia, 120 days, suspended, six months intensive probation, 30 days in jail, credit time served, 90 days EHA, $250 fine, court cost, SAA, CAAF, evidence to be destroyed, also loitering for prostitution, 90 days at expiration of first sentence, same terms.
– Probation violation ó Trevor Moose, 20 days.