Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department Sept. 1-5:
– Accessory buildings ó Larry Miller, 3915 Goodman Lake Road; Paul Johnston, 930 Panhandle Road; Ronald Barber, 1052 Oakbluff Drive.
– Commercial addition ó A.D. Powell, 601 Hedrick St.
– Commercial mercantile ó Centdeb Properties, 1301 Innes St.
– Double-wide manufactured home ó Phoenix Housing, 155 Audrey Lane.
– Single-wide manufactured homes ó Kevin Hastings, 10445 Depot Road; Jessica E. Wilson, 230 Crawford Drive; Eleanor Elaine Potts, 1235 Chez Charolais Road.
– Residential additions ó Tamara Sheffield, 301 Maupin Ave., Bianca Rankin, 1018 Celebration Drive; Leslie and Virginia Givens, 1785 E. N.C. 152; Edward Parrott, 300 Bethel Drive.
– Residential deck ó Kari Ennis, 6210 Lowder Road.
– Modular residence ó Larry Scoot Barnhardt, 505 Spring Garden Ave.
– New residences ó Jeff Mayhew, 1304 Oak Grove Lane; Ricky Williams, Dream Builders of Rowan County, 232 Armistead Road; Authur Broadway, 220 Duck Drive; C.P. Morgan Communities, 210 Edzell Drive; Spencer C. Lane Construction, 159 and 172 Wedgefield Drive.
– Residential remodeling ó Daryl Wood, 412 Long St.
– Sign ó Scott Keadle, 464 Jake Alexander Blvd.