District Court Sept. 9
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
NAóNotice of appeal
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
Disposition of cases heard Sept. 9 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Joseph Lee Alexander, 20-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; Floyd Andre Blakeney, 20-day sentence activated; Michael Todd Foster, Tommy Roberts Jr., 120-day sentence reduced to 60 days and activated, NA; Jeremy Allen Frazier, two charges, sentence activated; Melvin Antonio Maxwell, 45-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; Shamice Mitchell, continue under former orders with modification; Larry Matthew Morris, sentence activated, SAA, abide by recommended treatment; Wesley Grant Raynor, 45-day sentence activated; Jessica Amber Ruth, 120-day sentence activated; Steven Lewis Stafford, probation extended 12 months from original expiration date; Jeffrey Lewis Sullivan, 120-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; James Frank Teague, probation terminated successfully.
– Motion to pray judgment 90/96 ó Lamar Rashad Alston, 24 hours CSW; Christopher R. Cobb, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost; Michael Edward Caulder, 120 days, suspended, 12 months probation, six months intensive probation, court cost, 50 hours CSW, SAA; Donald Chase Rhoney, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, special probation of 22 days in jail, court cost, SAA.
– Show cause ó Elizabeth M. Garmon, court cost, CAAF.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Christopher D. Wood, probation terminated unsuccessfully.
– Motion to pray judgment-monies ó Laurie Ann Wheeley, DC.
– Unlawfully passing emergency vehicle ó Wyvern L. Anthony, NR.
– Speeding ó Jacqueline Atkinson, $10 fine, court cost.