Purse taken from car parked at Lutheran Home
Published 12:00 am Saturday, September 6, 2008
A local woman’s purse was stolen from her vehicle while she was visiting relatives at the N.C. Lutheran Home, 820 Klumac Road, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Addie Glover Ketner told officers the theft occurred between 1 and 3 p.m. Sept. 3.
In other Police Department reports:
– William Vincent Brown reported two pitbull dogs stolen Sept. 2 from 607 Morlan Park Road.
– Tania Cherice Melton reported items valued at $2,000 stolen during a Sept. 3 burglary at 1404 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– A larceny was reported Sept. 4 at Mercedes Benz Credit, 215 Forbes Ave.
– Wire was stolen from an A.L. Miller Construction building site, 530 Corporate Circle, the night of Sept. 3.
– Jonathan Morgan reported vandals put a large scratch down the side of his vehicle while it was parked at 2021 Brenner Ave. Sept. 4.- Shanice Michelle Wilcox, 18, was charged Sept. 4 with misdemeanor larceny of a pair of shoes from Payless Shoes in Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Tonya Lee Walker reported a scooter stolen Sept. 4 from 1617 S. Main St.
– Shawn Michael Sexton reported $351 stolen out of his wallet while he was at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., around 5 p.m. Sept. 4.
– Darrell Edwin Jones reported the license plate stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at 300 S. Jackson St. Sept. 4.
– Luis Abdel Bernechea Orta reported two bicycles stolen Sept. 4 from his yard at 410 W. 15th St.
– Michael Straut reported a bicycle stolen Sept. 4 from his yard at 919 Sunset Drive.
– Suzanne Bryant Sain, 26, 125 Beverly Lane, China Grove, was charged Sept. 5 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer, assault on a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct at 100 E. Fisher St. She was held under $700 secured bond pending a Nov. 26 trial date.
– George Epps reported items stolen during a Sept. 5 burglary at 1328 W. Horah St.
– John H. Jernigan, 39, was charged Sept. 3 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 400 N. Lee St.
– Tonia Dena Coulter, 37, and Joseph Todd Meadows, 37, were charged Sept. 3 with felony breaking and entering a building.