District Court Aug. 21
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 21 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Assault on a female ó Robert Adam Barnes, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass or contact state witness; Matthew Alan Callahan, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten or contact mother; William Kerns, NG.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Henry Andrew Bintliff, NG.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Curtis Blackwell, frivolous prosecution; Sherry Harris, Danny Lee Peeler Jr., VD; Nicole Lewis, DC, frivolous prosecution; Jessica Dawn Morris, NG; Keith Ashley Sells, NG, also communicating threats, NG; Jason Scott Thomas, five days.
– Assault by pointing a gun ó Kevin Clontz, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Charles Dill, NG; Jamie Dale Godfrey, DC.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Marcia Clare Lewis, Heather Payne, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Defacing grave/grave site ó Donald Gray Mills, DC, lack of jurisdiction.
– Selling/giving malt beverage/ unfortified wine to person under age 21 ó Tonya Lafran Parks, PJC/C.
– Simple assault ó Estell Delelah Thomas, NG.
– Impersonating law enforcement ó Edward Adam Hudson, 30 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, badges to be returned to law enforcement agencies that issued them.