Building permits issued from the Rowan County Building Codes Enforcement Department Aug. 11-15:
– Accessory buildings ó William T. Geenen Jr., 2140 South River Church Road; Jerry Brindle Jr., 13905 Old Beatty Ford Road; Hoyt Wyrick Jr., 11500 Old Concord Road.
– Commercial business office ó Steve Yang, 2290 Statesville Blvd.
– Double-wide manufactured homes ó Randel Horn Jr., 276 Silk and Tassel Road; Charles Johnson, 282 Beaver Loop Road.
– Single-wide manufactured home ó Tina Daniels, 510 Hannah Ferry Road.
– Swimming pools ó William and Cathy Steed, 9685 Caldwell Road; Gianni Moscardini, 109 Brittany Way.
– Residential additions and remodelings ó Michael Allen, 433 Laurel Crest Drive; Laitay Whyte, 1107 Laurel St.; Ronald Shelton, 255 Red Fox Lane; Timmy Blake Hunter, 602 N. Enochville Ave.; Val and Tesha Sigmon, 660 Lake Wright Road.
– Residential decks ó Matthew Todd Fallin, 195 Godbey Road; Alan C. Thompson, Thompson Homes, 1405 Mohican Ave.
– New residences ó Peak Contractors Inc., 1407 Oak Grove Lane; John C. Bradford, 102 Davies Circle; Zande Homes Inc., 935 Irish Creek Drive; Edward Elkins, Craft True Homes, 501 Creekside Drive, 206 and 208 Chestnut Drive.
– Signs ó Superior Oil Co., 1600 S. Main St.; Dan Johnson, Craft Development, Greenleaf Drive.