District Court Aug. 19
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 19 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó William C. Almond, Don Newcomb Watson, two charges, probation terminated successfully; Damarious D. Crawford, Christine Ann Maness, Bobby L. Steele, 30-day sentence activated; Sophia Daniels, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Russell Lee Davis, two charges, probation terminated; Joshua Adam Dehart, pay $400; Stephanie L. Fisher, 10-day sentence activated, NA; Nicolas G. Garcia, Jimmy Dean Rouse, 120-day sentence activated; Casandra Leigha Greer, two charges, probation extended 12 months from original date, abide by treatment recommendations, CAAF, keep current on money; Joseph Dwayne McGee, 120-day sentence activated at expiration of any other sentence; Elissa G. McGlothlin, 12-month sentence activated, SAA, abide by treatment recommendations, NA; Brian Eugene Mishak, six months intensive probation, comply with previous conditions; Jeffary Parson, continue under former orders; Tammy McMahan Peeler, Tracy Lavanda Wilson, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Lakeesha D. Skipper, 45-day sentence reduced to seven days and activated; Dezmond Stockdale, 60-day sentence activated; David Jackie Thompson, 120-day sentence activated, NA; Maurice Washington, probation terminated successfully; Cecil Wayne Weddington, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Leslie Amber Wells, continue under former orders, CAAF.
– Violation of court order ó Lillian S. Cortez, 48 hours in jail, CSW modified, continue under former orders; Mark Kelton Spencer, probation extended 12 months to complete CSW.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Justin Gribble, probation extended 12 months from original date; Danielle Elizabeth Nichols, 45-day sentence reduced to seven days and activated.
– Possession of between a and 1a ounces of marijuana ó Tony Edward Hamrick, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, six months intensive probation, court cost, SAA, CAAF, 50 hours CSW.
– Assault on a female ó Joshua Robert Long, PJC/C.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Michael Walter Merrill, probation terminated unsatisfactorily; James Leonard Moose, 45-day sentence activated.
– Simple worthless check ó Alberta J. Steele, five charges, 45 days, suspended six months, court cost, restitution, CAAF; Angela Walker White, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó Hubert Alphonzo Murdock, 120 days at expiration of any other sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, six months intensive probation, $250 fine, court cost, transfer to Cabarrus County; Nancy Deal, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, six months intensive probation, special probation of seven days in jail, $250 fine, court cost, also registration plate improperly attached, VD.