District Court Aug. 18
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, August 19, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
CSWóCommunity service work
DCóDismissed by the court
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
SAAóSubstance abuse assessment
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 18 in Rowan District Administrative, Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Assault on a female ó Dennis Anthony Burgess, DC; Garrett Neil Safrit, also injury to personal property, PJC/C.
– Driving while impaired ó Fidel A. Bustamante, 12 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, credit time served, $750 fine, court cost, SAA, CAAF, also driving while license revoked, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, three years probation, $200 fine; Clay Reynolds Cahela, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, SAA, 24 hours CSW, also speeding, $15 fine, court cost.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Tony Bernard Chambers, 15 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, complete Daymark program.
– Driving while license revoked ó Dan G. Cotton III, 20 days, suspended 12 months, $200 fine, court cost, also using foreign license while driving while license revoked, VD; Randy Gene Guillory, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW; Dustin Bradley Sullivan, 120 days; Cecil Lee Wilkerson V, PJC/C.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Marie Gina Dotti, Richard Michael Sholts, VD.
– Failure to yield for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Joshua Dale Eddinger, VD.
– Threatening phone call ó Christian Daniel Ford, DC, also second-degree trespassing, PJC/C, no contact with Shelby Pethal, also misdemeanor stalking, NG, also second charge misdemeanor stalking, VD.
– Assault on government official/employee ó Ruqayyah Qurisha Gray, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, complete anger management course, Life Skills classes, also resisting public officer, VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Jerry Griffin, $50 fine, court cost; Deena M. Hawkins, $50 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying altered, fictitious, revoked driver’s license, VD, also failure to dim headlamps, VD.
– Speeding ó Shon Henderson, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Michael James Hicks, Aiesha J. Johnson, Roy Milton Smither, PJC/C; Keshia D. Samuels, Barry Clinton Windham, $15 fine, court cost; Thelma M. Williams, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Edgar A. Hernandez, $25 fine, court cost, also transporting open container after consuming alcohol, VD.
– Disorderly conduct ó Jessica Nichole Holiday, PJC/C.
– Reckless driving to endanger ó Matthew Richard Hubbard, also failure to report accident, VD; Lamarcus R. Kelly, VD.
– Unsafe lane change ó Tammy Knapp Kennedy, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó John Harris Kulenkamp, VD.
– No operator’s license ó Rassan Lamont Smith, $50 fine, court cost, also unsafe movement, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Shannon W. Stirewalt, also injury to personal property, 30 days, credit 30 days served.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Monica Lyn Tavernier, also possessing open container/ consuming alcohol in passenger area, $100 fine, court cost, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, driving/allowing motor vehicle with no registration to be driven and expired/no inspection sticker, VD.