District Court Aug. 12
CSWóCommunity service work
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 12 in Rowan District Probation Violations Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Daniel Real Albarran, Joseph Dwayne McGee, Brenda Fay Parks, 30-day sentence activated; Gregory F. Bethea, 120-day sentence activated, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 45-day sentence activated; Lashawn Victor Crump, probation extended six months from original expiration date; Wayne Allan Davis, 45-day sentence activated; Herman A. Fisher, 90-day sentence activated; Nathaniel Holshouser, two charges, 45-day and 30-day sentences activated; Everett Lovell Myers, probation extended six months, complete 24 hours CSW by Oct. 21; Erin Lynn Upright, probation terminated successfully; James Allen Walter, probation extended six months.
– Possession of Schedule III Controlled substance ó Stephanie M. Beauchamp, 17-day sentence activated.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Richard V. Grimes, probation extended six months to9 complete classes; Calvin Hunter, 120-day sentence activated.
– Simple worthless check ó Richard E. Howell, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Derrell James Jones, 30 days.
– No operator’s license ó Daniel Real, also speeding, five days, credit five days served, also following too closely, VD.
– Attempted uttering ó Cynthia Morgan, VD.