Superior Court July 10
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 10 in Rowan Superior Administrative Trial Court by Judge Susan Taylor:
– Accessory after the fact of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury ó Kevin Neal Arnette, also accessory after the fact of discharging weapon into occupied property, 13-16 months, suspended, five years probation due to large amount of restitution, six months intensive probation, 100 hours CSW and fee, DNA sample, participate in anger management assessment and classes, not possess any controlled substance, alcohol, drug paraphernalia, contraband, weapon, stolen property and pornography, warrantless searches of person, property and computers, body testing, restitution with co-defendants to be determined by probation officer, CAAF.
– Felony possession of stolen goods/property ó Chad Steven Brown, also felony obtaining property by false pretense, 6-8 months, jail credit, also felony breaking and/or entering, felony larceny after breaking/entering and felony obtaining property by false pretense, 8-10 months at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 60 months probation, 12 months intensive probation, court cost, restitution with co-defendants, also felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver cocaine and second charges felony breaking and/or entering and felony larceny after breaking/entering, 8-10 months at expiration of second sentence, suspended, 60 months probation, 12 months intensive probation to run concurrently with second judgment, same terms and conditions as second judgment, also third charge felony breaking and/or entering, VD, also felony larceny, VD.
– Felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury ó Sylvia McCleve Murdock, 23-37 months, suspended, 30 months probation, obtain mental health and substance abuse assessments, participate in recommended treatment, restitution, not possess any alcohol, controlled substance, weapon, contraband, stolen property and drug paraphernalia, warrantless searches, body testing for drugs and alcohol, not assault any person, 25 hours CSW, court cost, CAAF; Dustin Snow, referred to sentencing services in Cabarrus County.
– First-degree trespassing ó Anthony Fudge, 60 days, suspended, 24 months probation, not go on or about premises of Livingstone College, six months EHA, court cost, CAAF.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Pamela B. Beaver, PJC/C, 20 hours CSW, CAAF to be civil judgment; Joshua Jacobs Smith, two charges, order of remand in both cases.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Bryant Keith Graves, order of remand.