District Court docket – July 24
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 24 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Speeding ó Billy David Ammons, $75 fine, court cost; Obed U. Coreas, Michael S. Fusco, Logan Michael B. Long, Vanessa Perez, Torsten A. Schermer, Samuel K. Wayne, $15 fine, court cost; Albert Davis III, court cost; Jammi Ofari Ishmael, Jay Wayne Love, Wallis Faith McElroy, Ty Mysayakhom, Kendra D. Robertson, PJC/C; Taylor D. Lucci, $15 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, VD; Gregory Dean Luzius, $75 fine, court cost, also reckless driving to endanger, VD; Yerachmiel T. Messing, $10 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Hector Arguero, two charges, $100 fine, court cost, also failure to comply with license restrictions, PJC/C, also speeding, VD; Jose Pereira, $50 fine, court cost; Kelly Alexander Plyler, $50 fine, court cost, also exceeding safe speed, VD.
– Disorderly conduct ó Tywuan D. Bernhardt, PJC/C.
– Resisting public officer ó Matthew George Bradley, also simple possession of Schedule VI controlled substance, 25 days, credit time served.
– Assault on a female ó Robbie Dale Calebro, Johnie C. Thompson, DC.
– No operator’s license ó Walter J. Castro, also speeding, 18 days, credit time served.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Chelsea E. Dickerson, Brittany Ann Havener, Jacob William Smith, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Ronald Errol Dixon Jr., John Daniel Herlhy, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while impaired ó Richard Dewain Fuller, six months, suspended, 24 months probation, $350 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, transfer to Iredell County, NA, also hit-run/failure to stop/ property damage and failure to reduce speed, court cost, NA; Russell Hayden Morton, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, LDP.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó William Grayson Greene, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $400 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, Life Skills classes, remain away from Food Lion No. 10 and stores in same strip mall.
– Consumption of alcohol by 19/20 year old ó Samantha R. Grilliot, also possession of malt beverage/unfortified wine by 19/20 year old and possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 15 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, also littering not more than 15 pounds, VD
– Failure to yield for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Sherrie Tucker Hatley, VD.
– Failure to yield left turn ó Clarence Michael Loftis, VD.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Olivia Marie Rado, $250 fine, court cost.
– Driving while license revoked ó Julia Yvette Robinson, PJC/C.
– Injury to personal property ó Heather C. Stiller, PJC/C.