District Court July 17
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard July 17 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Communicating threats ó Erica P. Alexander, Rebecca Johnson, DC; Ricardo Miguel Lopez, 90 days, suspended 18 months, court cost, not assault, threaten, harass state witnesses, NA.
– Assault on a female ó Jason Keith Honeycutt, 90 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, no contact with state witness/sister, continue Daymark treatment.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Faith Hosch, DC; James Frank Teague, 20 days, suspended 24 months, court cost, remain away from property of Jeremy Thomas.
– Harassing phone call ó Richard Ryan Lockamy, 30 days, suspended 24 months, court cost, no contact with state witness/family.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Scottie Wayne McCrary, 60 days.
– Injury to personal property ó Albert Kawon Moses, DC.
– Injury to real property ó Sean Michael Peyton, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, restitution, not assault, threaten or harass state witness, complete counseling program, also injury to personal property, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó Curtis Lee Williams, also consumption of alcohol by 19/20 year old, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, proof of AA meeting attendance, also injury to personal property, NG, also simple assault, NG.