Superior Court June 5
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
Disposition of cases heard the week of June 5 in Rowan Superior Trial Calendar by Judge John L. Holshouser Jr.:
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Cynthia Pennington Bailey, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, 30 hours CSW, $250 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Misael Gutierrez Castaneda, $50 fine, court cost.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Roy Asa Holleman, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, serve 30 days in jail, jail credit, obtain substance abuse assessment and abide by recommended treatment, not use, possess or control any illegal controlled substance or alcohol, warrantless searches, body testing, 30 hours CSW, $100 fine, court cost.
– Felony breaking and entering ó Michael James Hollifield, also felony larceny and felony safecracking, 6-8 months, suspended, 30 months probation including six months intensive probation, 30 hours CSW, $500 fine, court cost, CAAF, also felony breaking and/or entering and second charge felony larceny, 6-8 months at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 30 months probation, six months intensive probation to run concurrently with first sentence.
– Driving while license revoked ó Randy Houze, two charges, 120 days in one case, suspended, 30 months probation including six months intensive probation, $250 fine, court cost, 30 hours CSW, 120 days in second case at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 30 months probation, court cost, intensive probation to run concurrently with first sentence, same terms and conditions as first sentence.
– Felony possession of firearm by felon ó Truella Lynn Locklear, 8-10 months, jail credit, contraband to be destroyed, weapon to be held until further orders of court.
– Driving while impaired ó James Wesley Hart, order of remand.
– Misdemeanor possession of stolen property ó Harvey Wayne Eagle, four charges, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation restitution, $250 fine, court cost.