Court docket June 26, II
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 26 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Allowing unlicensed to drive ó Eller Richards Alston, Candace McNeely Norman, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Henry Isaac Baker, VD, also license not in possession, VD; Michelle Lowder Linton, VD.
– Attempted misdemeanor larceny ó Gregory T. Barnette, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, 50 hours CSW and 90 days EHA, $300 fine, court cost, CAAF, no contact with Ken Miller, his family or business, also second-degree trespassing, VD.
– Possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag ó Ashley Nicole Bostian, $25 fine, court cost, also operating vehicle with no insurance and expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Speeding ó Michael S. Collingwood, PJC/C; Vicente B. Hernandez, $30 fine, court cost; Stacy Jeanna Isaac, PJC/C, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Justin Michael Lewis, $10 fine, court cost; Jennifer Lynn Stogner, PJC/C; Michelle Fredrick Ward, $15 fine, court cost.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Michelle Lee Corriher, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Woodroe W. Ducksworth, also failure to stop for stop sign/flashing red light, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Michelle Yvonne Duren, three charges, 30-day sentence activated in one case, credit 13 days served, 120-day sentence activated in second case, credit 15 days served, 20-day sentence activated in third case, credit 15 days served.
– Simple assault ó Clarisa Filip-Romero, DC.
– Failure to report accident ó Joanne H. Garcia, $50 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Brontae Godair, PJC/C, CAAF; Sandy Tyrone Herndon, 10 days, credit 10 days served; Jonathan W. McDaniel, 15 days, suspended, one year probation, $50 fine, court cost, remain away from Salisbury Mall.
– Unsafe movement ó James Joseph Hardy, $25 fine, court cost.
– Operating vehicle with no insurance ó David Samuel Hill, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Nathan Boone Ingram, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, one year probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, Adets program.
– Improper equipment ó Robert Neal Martin, $50 fine, court cost.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Kandice Lea Oglesby, Jessica Carol Swinson, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while license revoked ó Michael Hugh Parrish, PJC/C; Glenn Harold Vanpelt, two charges, 45 days in one case, 20 days in second case at expiration of first sentence.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Juan G. Ramirez-Reyes, court cost, also child not in rear seat, VD.
– No operator’s license ó Kerrisha S. Richardson, $50 fine, court cost; James Michael Robertson, VD.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Johnny Lee Thompson, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Raynaldo E. Valencia, DC.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Paul Damon Walker, also breaking or entering, 45 days at expiration of any other sentence, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, restitution, not assault, threaten or harass victims, Life Skills program.
– Driving while impaired ó Reba Joyce Williams, 60 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, LDP, also speeding, VD.