District Court June 3
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard June 3 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Driving while impaired ó Tony Levander Autry, six months, suspended two years, $250 fine, court cost, 72 hours CSW, NA, also reckless driving to endanger, VD, also driving left of center, VD.
– Use of red or blue light ó Alfredo D. Bautista, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó Larry Dale Beaver, VD.
– Speeding ó Felisha Adara Bell, $15 fine, court cost, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, VD; Antonio M. Brown, Lacina Fanny, Brandon J. Johannes, Tracy Williams-Wilder, $15 fine, court cost; Shiloh Rose Cloninger, James Paul Cooper, $30 fine, court cost; Andrew Michael Hicks, PJC/C, also license not in possession, VD; Angela Nichole Raines, Ryan Timothy Rustin, Daniel Bryan Teague, Kyle Leo Weichman, PJC/C; Tabitha Leigh Woodle, $10 fine, court cost.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Patricia F. Bettis, $50 fine, court cost.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Chenice J. Blackwell, also giving fictitious information to officer, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Kmart; Ronnie Daniel Lee, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, restitution with co-defendant, 24 hours CSW; Jennifer Lorraine Thomas, 44 days, credit 44 days served.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Kevin Allen Corpening, VD; McKenzie Leigh Wilson, 15 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Wal-Mart.
– Impeding traffic by slow speed ó Eugene A. Corriher, PJC/C.
– Driving while license revoked ó Samantha R. Everhart, VD, also failure to reduce speed, VD; Melvin P. McCullah, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF, NA, also using foreign license while driving while license revoked, VD; Kevin Lee Prentice, 45 days, suspended 18 months, $250 fine, court cost, also giving fictitious information to officer, VD.
– Failure to secure passenger under age 16 ó Angela Maria Flaherty, PJC/C.
– Speeding in school zone ó Sherry Chapman Foley, $50 fine, court cost.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Brandon Michael Freas, PJC/C, also no motorcycle endorsement, VD.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Darrell S. Haneline, Patrick Heath McVay, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD.
– Failure to comply with license restrictions ó Gregory R. Harrell, PJC/C.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Karen Cook Lee, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Hugo Alberto Patricio, also no operator’s license, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD.
– Operating commercial vehicle with no operator’s license ó Dennis L. Powell Jr., VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Melissa Renee Riffle, $50 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Failure to yield for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Billy Eugene Waller Jr., VD.
– Failure to deliver title ó James Ray Whitley Jr., VD, also failure to apply for new title, VD.