District Court May 27
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 27 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Simple worthless check ó Shana M. Adkins, five charges, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution, CAAF; Wendy Baxter, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Anita Karen Asher, two charges, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Erika Barton, probation extended until Dec. 30; Rodney P. Blackwood, Justin Dean Caldwell, 45-day sentence activated; Sophia Daniels, probation extended 90 days from court date, CAAF; Russell Lee Davis, two charges, continue on probation under former orders; Billy Frank Everhart, probation extended six months from court date for full compliance; John Leonard Gooden, George Albert Torrence, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Shatara S. Griffin, two charges, continue on probation, complete CSW; Kenneth Michael Kirkman, 60-day sentence reduced to 30 days and activated; Gregory Alphonso Lyles, 120-day sentence activated; Samuel Lee McBryde, two charges, two 150-day sentences activated, NA, also two charges misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 120-day and 45-day sentences activated; Valerie McGee (also known as Valerie D. McMiller), continue on probation under same terms/conditions, CAAF; Maurice Darnell Miller, 120-day sentence reduced to 30 days and activated; Clinton Bruce Rhoney, 10-day sentence activated; Benjamin Shane Rogers, probation terminated successfully; Jerry Dean Sadler, 150-day sentence activated; Jeffrey R. Salsich, begin special probation; Kadett Kirkman Wilson, 45-day sentence activated, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 30 days sentence activated; Daniel Franklin Wise, probation extended six months from expiration date.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó James Daniel Irvin Jr., sentence activated, credit time served; Nevin Strong, 15 days, suspended, six months probation.
– Child not in rear seat ó Levaric S. Johniken, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Tamara McKnight, two charges probation extended six months from July 16; Steven Mark Farmer, 45-day sentence activated.