District Court May 27
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 27 in Rowan District Criminal and Infractions Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Jose Balmore Pleitez Aquino, $15 fine, court cost.
– Driving while license revoked ó George Anthony Arnold, PJC/C; Allen Ray Bradford, 45 days, NA, also driving/allowing motor vehicle with no insurance to be driven, VD; Perry Renard Campbell, 120 days at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, transfer to Davidson County, also speeding, VD; Samuel Bronson Foote, 159 days, credit 159 days served, also speeding, VD; David Cardell Hill, PJC/C; Akira Danyiel Plough, also no operator’s license, 45 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW; Ethan Howell Sides, 45 days, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Speeding ó Matthew Louis Beaver, Kyle Douglas Massey, $15 fine, court cost; Larry Dale Bost, Christopher L. Hester, Jaimie Daniel James, Daniel Wayne Morrison, William H. Patterson, PJC/C; Kimberly Nicole Maddox, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, RS; Aura Linda J. Miller, also expired/no inspection sticker, $15 fine, court cost; Brian Michael Stoker, PJC/C, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Malena Wright Borders, Justin Heath Stanley, $50 fine, court cost.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Brent Lindsay Childs, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 50 hours CSW, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD, also possession of open container/consumption of alcohol in passenger area, VD; Donald Calvin Proctor, also driver failure to wear seat belt, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD, also unsafe movement, VD.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Jannita Laverne Clark, two charges, 90 days, CAAF if work release, NA; Kim Rochelle Hargrave, 45 days, CAAF if work release.
– No operator’s license ó Marco Antonio Gomez, also speeding, $65 fine, court cost; Adela V. Rodriguez, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Kenneth Michael Hager, $25 fine, court cost.
– Assault on a female ó John Wayne Harmon, also second-degree trespassing, 90 days, credit 33 days served, CAAF if work release.
– Misdemeanor child abuse ó Mitchell J. Kesler, two charges, 45 days, suspended one year, $50 fine, court cost, not abuse grandsons, comply with Department of Social Services safety plan.
– School attendance law violation ó Chris Garland McCoy, three charges, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, obey school attendance laws, attend parenting class.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Calvin Eugene Parker, $250 fine, court cost.
– Misrepresentation to obtain Employment Security Commission benefit ó Jeffrey Allen Ramsey, 13 charges, 120-days in one case, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, restitution, 24 hours CSW, 120 days in five cases at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 24 months probation, same conditions, VD in other seven cases.
– Unsafe movement ó Donnie Joe Ratledge Jr., $25 fine, court cost.