District Court May 15
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 15 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Injury to real property ó Donnell Deangelo Adkins, two charges, also assault on a female, DC.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Vernice Bailey, DC.
– Simple assault ó Lisa Wilcox Donahue, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Jeffrey M. Donnelly, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó John Alan Hall, 60 days, suspended 24 months, $100 fine, court cost, no contact with state witness, NA; Eddie Dewayne Sims, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Eubert B. Misenheimer, Barry Slaton, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Injury to personal property ó David Sickle, VD.