District Court May 8
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
Disposition of cases heard May 8 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Communicating threats ó Alex Brown, NG.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Vernon Ray Carr, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Simple assault ó Angela Dyke Kempen, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Kenneth Wayne Miller, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Diane Sanders, 45 days at expiration of earlier sentence, NA.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Pamela Reid, 45 days, NA; Kennew Reid, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Wal-Mart.