District Court May 6
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard May 6 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Marcelino O. Alvarado, probation terminated successfully; Charles E. Basinger, Christopher J. Gareau, 30-day sentence activated; Adolphus Lee Bolen, 45-day sentence activated, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 45 day sentence activated; Cassandra Branch, Timothy Brian Hall, Lisa Marie Kaminski, Jeramie David Lackey, probation extended six months; Willie Andre Bruce, 30-day sentence activated, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 15 days at expiration of activated sentence, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, NA; Jennifer Brie Bush, two charges, probation terminated successfully; James Ware Clement Jr., Gary Cureton, Andrea Gayle Teague, Nioka Lynn Wriker, 45-day sentence activated; Codie Lea Cline, three charges, 30-day, six-month and 120-day sentences activated, NA; Anthony Wayne Givens, Kelly Renea James, 90-day sentence activated; Maria Sioghan Ijames, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Shane Edwin Joyner, 90-day sentence reduced to 60 days and activated; Marcia Clare Lewis, 30-day sentence activated, credit time served; William Demarcus Lewis, probation extended 90 days; Bobby Dearl Locklear, 120-day sentence reduced to 110 days and activated; Latrisha Ann Long, 15-day sentence reduced to seven days and activated; Christopher L. Parker, two charges, 30-day and 45-day sentences activated; Jeremy Lee Roush, two charges, 24-month and 30-day sentences activated; Miguel Angel Urritia, 45-day sentence activated, also resisting public officer, 30 days to run concurrently, also simple affray, 10 days to run concurrently.
– Selling/giving fortified wine/ liquor/mixed beverage to person under age 21 ó Kristen Amanda Burris, two charges, also possession of fortified wine/liquor/mixed beverage by person under age 21, 20 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, comply with Daymark recommendations, CAAF.
– Simple worthless check ó Shawn Patrick Lamberth, VD; Kenneth Patchin, four charges, 20 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, restitution; Crystal L. Simon, 20 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, restitution.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Susan R. Robinson, probation terminated successfully; Sandra Clark Travis, six charges, also misdemeanor probation violation, two 12-month sentences activated in McDowell County and one 24-month sentence activated in Cabarrus County.
– Assault on a female ó Keith Erwin Green, 90 days to run concurrently, NA.