District Court April 30
Published 12:00 am Saturday, May 3, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard April 30 in Rowan District Criminal, Infractions and Traffic Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Consumption of alcohol by person under age 19 ó Rogelio Araujo, 15 days, suspended six months, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Justin Leroy Carter, 10 days, suspended six months, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Kyle Allen Davis, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, drug education course, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, NG; Maxwell Joseph Grimes, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, one year probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, drug education course, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of malt beverage/unfortified wine by person not 19/20, VD.
– Failure to report abuse ó Sotero Espinosa, Rolando Pina, PJC/C.
– Improper equipment ó Angel Shavon Faulkner, $50 fine, court cost.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Crystal Tucker Herrera, DC.
– Driving while impaired ó Kendrick D. Hutchinson, 12 months, suspended, 30 months probation including six months intensive probation, special probation of seven days in jail, $1,000 fine, court cost; Johnny Joe Sain, also drinking beer/wine while driving and driving left of center, VD in all three cases; Jamarr Shauntae Scott, 24 months, NA, also driving while license revoked, 45 days to run concurrently with first sentence, DART program, NA.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Christopher A. Keller, deferred prosecution, six months unsupervised probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Unlawful impairment of operation ó Gene Edward Kirby, also trespassing on railroad right-of-way, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, remain away from railroad property and off train tracks.
– Simple possession of Schedule IV controlled substance ó Renee Waller Kitts, also failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change, 90 days, suspended 18 months, $100 fine, court cost, Life Skills course, evidence to be destroyed.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Hung Thanh Luong, $250 fine, court cost.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Cecil Raymond Manning, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while license revoked ó Randy Shane Moore, 90 days to run concurrently with any other sentence.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Courtney Michelle Parks, DC.
– Simple affray ó Josue Espinoza Ramos, PJC/C.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Calvin Reid, 15 days, credit time served.
– Failure to stop for stop sign/ flashing red light ó Cameron Travis Ritchie, PJC/C.
– Speeding ó Vanxay Sengkhamphone, Anthony Todd Sheeks, Dalia G. Trujillo, PJC/C.