– Salisbury Seventh-day Adventist Church, 305 Rudolph Road, Saturday service, 9:45 a.m., guest speaker Arden Mahrle: “When in Our Music, God is Glorified.” Saturday Sabbath school 11 a.m.
– Call meeting of J.C. Price Class of 1956, 6 p.m. Sunday, home of Robert L. Smyre, 917 W. Horah St. Information, 704-636-7188 or 704-633-4134.
– Fish and chicken dinners, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 330 E. Horah St. Proceeds to Zeta Phi Beta scholarship fund. Delivery for five or more plates. Information, 704-232-5201.
– Cancer Club benefit dance, 9 p.m. Saturday-2 a.m. Sunday, J.C. Price American Legion Post. D.J. Clean. Door prizes. $6 donation.
– J.C. Price American Legion Post 107 benefit dance, Sunday. $6 admission 9-11 p.m.; $8 admission 11 p.m. to close. D.J. Magic Mike. Dress code.
– The United House of Prayer for All People kitchen will be open 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday.