District Court May 1
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard May 1 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Second-degree trespassing ó Cindi Marie Adames, DC.
– Injury to personal property ó Donald R. Baker, Kenyel Jenkins, DC.
– Harassing phone call ó Jessica E., Clevanger, Travis Helms, PJC/C; Michelle Goodnight, NG; Brian Jones, 60 days, suspended six months, court cost; Jessie Tart, 60 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, no contact with state witness.
– Threatening phone call ó Gary Cureton, DC; James Scott Owensby, also domestic violence protective order violation, DC; Shaneka Roebuck, NG.
– Assault on a female ó Christopher S. Foster, NG, also second-degree trespassing, NG.
– Contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile ó Rashaun Jones, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, no contact with juveniles; Maria Aleshia McFadden, two charges, both cases DC.
– Simple assault ó Regis Meloy, PJC/C.
– Assault on a child under age 12 ó Robert James Shehan Jr., DC, frivolous prosecution, also second-degree trespassing, DC.
– Domestic criminal trespassing ó Kristy Strickland, also injury to real property, DC.