District Court, criminal, April 29
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard April 29 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Hit-run/failure to stop/property damage ó Joshua Jerrell Allison, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, Life Skills classes, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Philis Yarbrough Ayscue, $50 fine, court cost.
– Speeding ó Angel T. Broadaway, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Simple affray ó Jose Escobar, NG.
– Driving after consuming by person under age 21 ó Brandon Keith Galarza, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Driving while license revoked ó Paul Elliott Goodlett, abate; Kelly Lea Rarrick, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court cost.
– No operator’s license ó Theodore Roosevelt Fisher, $50 fine, court cost; Amelia M. Gutierrez, $50 fine, court cost, also driving wrong way on one-way street/road, VD.
– Driving while impaired ó Jenaro Reyes Marcial, six months, suspended, 18 months probation, $400 fine, court cost, CAAF, 72 hours CSW, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Timothy Eugene Safrit, VD.
– Injury to personal property ó Jamar K. Williams, deferred prosecution, six months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, no contact with victims or any witness.