District Court April 29
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard April 29 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Dana Michelle Barnhardt, DC; David Michael Benge, two charges, violation dismissed in one case, probation terminated successfully in second case; Altise S. Bridges, 120-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of early/work release; Derek Brown, Brian Joseph Earnhardt, Stan Wayne Peeler Jr., probation terminated successfully; Quinta Latvia Carlos, Willie Clarence Peck, 45-day sentence activated; Shana Charlton, Stephanie Luann Fisher, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Jesse D. Ciancimino, two charges, probation terminated in both cases; Garry Cornelius Jr., probation extended 12 months; Dan Patrick Duffy, probation terminated unsuccessfully; William Howard Hannah, 10-day sentence activated; Kenneth Scott Hayes, 90-day sentence activated; Gary William Highley, Christopher O. Rankin, 120-day sentence activated; Antone Alfonso Holmes, 120-day sentence activated, NA; Anwar Ameen Jackson, probation terminated; Gregory Adam Lyerly, 45-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of work/early release; Justin Taylor Moss, 60-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of work/early release; Timothy C. Pendergrass, six-month sentence activated, DART program, CAAF a condition of work/early release; Laron Max Reece, two charges, two 120-day sentences activated, NA; Kimberly C. Sifford, 20-day sentence activated; Steven Lewis Stafford, probation extended 12 months to complete probation terms; Jimmy Ray Thomas, probation extended six months under prior order; Orretta Lewis Vincent, continue on probation, CAAF.
– Assault and battery ó Thomas C. Brenaman, PJC/C.
– Simple assault ó Kari Alice Cornelison, PJC/C.
– Simple worthless check ó Kawana S. Gaither, four charges, 45 days in two cases, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, restitution, CAAF, remain away from Food Lion, 45 days in last two cases at expiration of first sentence, same terms/conditions.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Stefanie Victoria Melton, 120-days sentence activated, CAAF a condition of work/early release; Gerald A. Neville, David Michael Teal Jr., 45-day sentence activated; Courtney L. Stirewalt, 10-day sentence activated.
– Violation of court order ó Sharon H. Otten, probation terminated.