Superior Court April 7
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard the week of April 7 in Rowan Superior Administrative Trial Calendar by Judge Chris Collier:
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Terri Lee Basinger, 60 days, suspended, 48 months probation, court cost, restitution, CAAF; Lynn Edward Isenhour Jr., 10 days, 12 months unsupervised probation, $100 fine, court cost, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Displaying fictitious tag ó William Demarcus Connell, 10 days, 12 months unsupervised probation, $100 fine, court cost.
– Felony breaking and/or entering ó Miguel Angel Garcia, 8-10 months, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, $100 fine, court cost, restitution, CAAF, CSW, warrantless searches for stolen goods, not contact, communicate with or go on or about premises of Bonnie Brown, provide DNA sample.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Cathy Elaine Jones, order of remand, also resisting public officer, order of remand.
– Felony fleeing/eluding arrest with motor vehicle ó Melanie Dawn Knox, 8-10 months, suspended, 24 months probation, serve three weekends of 48 hours each in jail, 90 days EHA, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, surrender license and not operate motor vehicle until licensed to do so, provide DNA sample.
– Driving while impaired ó Rigoberto Hidalgo Rodarte (also known as Orlando C. Velasquez), 24 months, DART program, work release if qualified, also no operator’s license, 45 days, also driving left of center, VD; Billy Wayne Gobble, 24 months at expiration of sentence presently being served, suspended, 24 months probation, serve 30 days in jail, $100 fine, court cost, not operate motor vehicle until licensed to do so, DART program, obtain substance abuse assessment and abide by aftercare treatment, not consume any alcohol, body testing.
– Felony habitual impaired driving ó Orlando Cadenas Velasquez, 17-21 months, DART program, CAAF a condition of work release if qualified.
– Felony discharging weapon into occupied property ó Charles Ray Rice, also three charges felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, 32-48 months, jail credit.
– Driving while license revoked ó Clayton Travis Brown, two charges, 45 days in one case, suspended, 18 months probation, serve two days in jail, $100 fine, court cost, not operate motor vehicle until licensed to do so, 45 days in second case at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, same terms and conditions as first judgment.