District Court April 17
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
Disposition of cases heard April 17 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Assault on a female ó Donnell D. Adkins, DC; Robert Greene, NG.
– Injury to real property ó Jeremy Edward Austin, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Assault on handicapped person ó Matthew Allen Callahan, NG.
– Communicating threats ó Provita Davis, Bobby Edward Wesley, NG; Derek Kimbrough, NG, also assault with a deadly weapon, NG.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Bryant Keith Graves, 45 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, remain away from Food Lion, NA; Carmeisha S. Mitchell, 15 days at expiration of earlier sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, remain away from Salisbury Mall.
– Injury to personal property ó Timothy Ray Greene, NG.
– Assault by pointing a gun ó Chandi Guilleran, NG.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Miranda Griffin Hinson, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, restitution, CAAF.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Anthony Labarbra, NG.
– Threatening phone call ó Jerome Christopher Miller, NG; Termario Jerome Parker, DC.
– Assault and battery ó Teresa White, DC.