District Court April 3
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard April 3 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Threatening phone call ó Patricia Dawn Barbee, DC.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Kierra La’Shay Bost, Asti Lorits Garrison, DC.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Melissa Carol Bowles, NG, also simple assault, NG.
– Domestic violence protective order violation ó Demario Antwan Brown, 30 days, credit time served.
– Assault on a female ó Joseph Allen Cahoon, Fredrick Darnell Carson, Terry Michael Webb, DC; Justin Todd Gragg, also communicating threats, 90 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF, not contact state witness.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Andy Daniels, PJC/C; Tracy Lunsford, PJC/C, remain away from 150 Lavista Road; Ashley Renee McLain, DC; Gina Smith, also communicating threats, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Communicating threats ó Roy Avon Davis, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation including six months intensive probation, curfew and CSW at discretion of probation officer, $50 fine, court cost, no contact with state witness, possess no weapons; Davina Miller, two charges, 45 days in one case, suspended, 18 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, communicate no threats to state witness or Department of Social Services staff, second case DC.
– Simple assault ó Barbara Ellis, NG; Jason Arnold Lambert, two charges, also communicating threats, all three cases DC.
– Assault and battery ó Candace Evans, DC.
– Larceny of motor fuel ó Brant Ludwick, DC.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Scottie Wayne McCrary, Tommy Wayne Weatherford, DC, frivolous prosecution.
– Harassing phone call ó James Kelly Nickelson, DC, also assault with a deadly weapon, DC.
– Criminal contempt ó Deborah Rhodes, 24 hours in jail; Cheryle Klinn, five hours in jail; Michael Litaker, six hours, credit time served, $100 fine, court cost.