District Court April 7
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard April 7 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Joel Alejandro Alberto, James M. Courchain, John Christopher Deal, Erik D. Herskind, $250 fine, court cost.
– Disorderly conduct ó Kenya H. Alexander, VD; Garrett Osborne Plummer, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 10 days, evidence to be destroyed.
– Driving while license revoked ó Paul William Bottrel, VD, also failure to appear, $50 fine, court cost; Herbert Glenn, also driver failure to wear seat belt, VD, also failure to appear, $75 fine, court cost.
– Failure to report accident ó Joyce Honeycutt Buchanan, Amy Lea Buckland, VD.
– Assault and battery ó Treasure D. Corry, NG.
– Unsafe movement ó Jordan Ashley Costanza, VD; James Lawrence Townsend, $25 fine, court cost.
– Carrying concealed gun ó Stacy Elaine Deal, two charges, both cases DC, evidence to be destroyed.
– Reckless driving to endanger ó Kenneth Tyrone Dunlap, also driving left of center, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, $300 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Failure to secure passenger under age 16 ó Pedro Jesus Gonzalez, VD.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Jerad Travis Hager, 10 days, suspended, six months probation, $200 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, also resisting public officer, VD.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Robert Daniel Hicks, $250 fine, court cost; Jermaine Eugene Mayhew, $15 fine, court cost; Cindy Crooks Thompson, VD.
– Driving while impaired ó Juan Carlos Martinez, 12 months, suspended, 24 months probation, special probation of seven days in jail, $750 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license and driving left of center, VD; Kevin Joseph Sullivan, 120 days, suspended one year, $200 fine, court cost, 48 hours CSW, also reckless driving to endanger and possessing open container/consuming alcohol in passenger area, VD; Jose Daniel T. Torres, 12 months, suspended, two years probation, special probation of seven days in jail, $1,000 fine, court cost, $20 translator’s fee, also failure to heed light or siren and failure to secure passenger under age 16, $300 fine, court cost, also reckless driving/wanton disregard, no operator’s license and expired registration card/tag, VD.
– Speeding ó Ashley L. McCluney, Rachel Leigh Paholshi, Randall Lee Poole, PJC/C; Daniel Eric Robinson, $15 fine, court cost; Johnathan J. Thompson, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Resisting public officer ó David Woodfin Moose, $100 fine, court cost, also open burning when prohibited, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó Keith David O’Hara, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Elizabeth M. Poston, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving after consuming by person under age 21 ó Nicholas Bryan Robbins, 30 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, Life Skills course.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Tabitha Nicole Smith, PJC/C.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Teressa Anne Torrence, $200 fine, court cost, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD.
– Intoxicated and disruptive ó Daniel Robert Wallace, also resisting public officer, NG.
– Driving left of center ó Mary Martha White, VD.