District Court docket March 31
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard March 31 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Speeding ó Jose Ismael P. Arias, Sharon Wilson Gulledge, Brittney Shackleford, PJC/C.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Charmaine A. Bankhead, $50 fine, court cost.
– Hit-run/failure to stop/property damage ó Bryant Dwayne Barnett, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, restitution, also injury to personal property, VD, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Driving while license revoked ó Anthony Rondel Blair, PJC/C, also speeding, VD, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD; Dennis Lee Bost, Mitchell Van Canup, PJC/C; David Lee Oliver, 45 days, suspended, two years probation, $1,000 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Failure to stop for stopped bus ó Ryan William Disseler, NG.
– Expired registration card/tag ó Ronald Ralph Faak, VD; Keith Andrew Willis, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Extradition/fugitive other state ó Joseph Lamar Gamble Jr., VD.
– Intoxicated and disruptive ó Theodis Lee Jenkins, 10 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, transfer to Mecklenburg County for probation.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Sheniqua Quensh McCoy, PJC/C.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Yolanda Shawnta Turner, PJC/C.
– Driving while impaired ó Gene Nelson Whitney, PJC, $50 fine, court cost.
– Soliciting for prostitution ó Vernice Bailey, also second-degree trespassing, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, also misdemeanor larceny, 120 days at expiration of first sentence, $100 fine, court cost, same terms.