District Court March 20
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
LDPóLimited driving privilege.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard March 20 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Kevin Eddinger:
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Antonio R. Alexander, 30 days, suspended, one year probation, court cost, also possession of between a and 1a ounces of marijuana, VD.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Lola Mae Archie, 110 days, suspended, one year probation, $50 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, remain away from Family Dollar Store in Spencer.
– Breaking or entering ó Matthew Lee Basinger, also injury to personal property, simple assault and two charges assault on a female, all five cases DC.
– Disorderly conduct ó Dezira Michelle Baxter, Clarissa Shante Evans, PJC/C; Quadry D. Johnson, VD.
– Misdemeanor prostitution ó Constance R. Beam, 90 days, DART program.
– Careless and reckless driving ó Jeffrey L. Beckett, Walter Douglas Smith, $50 fine, court cost.
– Speeding ó Marco Antonio Aguirre, $15 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license,VD; Marcellous Best, $30 fine, court cost; Michael Leon Bond, Linwood R. Green, Alexis W. Hodge, Ashley L. McCluney, Thomas Andrew Pate, Joseph Aaron Russell, Craig J. Thompson, $15 fine, court cost; Maximino Rivera, $10 fine, court cost; Monique S. Woodbury, PJC/C.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Johnathan D. Bostick, 20 days, suspended, one year probation, $50 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Driving while license revoked ó Keith Tyronne Chambers, also failure to secure passenger under age 16, 45 days, credit 45 days served; Shane Edwin Joyner, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 90 days, NA; Tawnya Nicole Metheny, 45 days, credit 45 days served; Kristy B. Ramage, $200 fine, court cost, also speeding, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó Steven Bradley Corl, VD; Jason Earl Griest, $25 fine, court cost.
– Public disturbance ó Cameron Deondre Davis, two charges, 45 days, suspended, one year probation, $50 fine, court cost, 36 hours CSW; Tiyon Sinque Harrison, 20 days, suspended, one year probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, stay in school, no gang affiliation, not associate with list of people compiled by probation officer and father, also simple assault, VD, also disorderly conduct, VD; Ashley B. Kirkpatrick, deferred prosecution, court cost, 24 hours CSW, stay in school with good grades; Garfield Koontz Jr., PJC/C, CAAF.
– Simple affray ó David Dubose, DC; Jordan D. Moore, Rhea Etienna Sullivan, PJC/C.
– Driving while impaired ó Christopher A. Flieger, Mark Wayne Frye, Katharine Lynn Shega, 60 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, LDP, also speeding, VD; Pedro Enrique Morales, 60 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, also driving left of center, VD; Laura Mary Nardone, 45 days, credit 45 days served; Alfonso Fonseca Reyes, 60 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW in Guilford County, LDP, also transporting open container after consuming alcohol, VD.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Tiffany Dion Hudgins, PJC/C.
– Unsafe passing on yellow line ó Sandra Houston Hunt, PJC/C.
– Simple assault ó Crystal M. McReynolds, Kristina Wilkerson, PJC/C.
– Improper equipment ó David Resnick, $50 fine, court cost.
– Exceeding safe speed ó Christopher M. Sonner, $15 fine, court cost.
– Possession of malt beverage/ unfortified wine by person not 19/20 ó Brittney D. Thompson, 10 days, credit one day served.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Brandon Gene Walker, DC.
– Driver failure to wear seat belt ó Christopher Todd Webb, $25 fine, court cost, also two charges driving while license revoked, VD in both cases.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Lanny Ray Whisnant, $100 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of drug paraphernalia, VD.