District Court March 10
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard March 10 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Alfred Earl Armstrong, also resisting public officer, 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, 120 days EHA, remain away from victim.
– Speeding ó James William Belangia, Tielle Ariane Coles, Roberto Vazquez Maya, Natasha Lee Moore, Natasha Marie Perez, Ed Alexander Rayfield, Ramzy Abdelhafi Sarah, Ebony Love Washington, Scott Esko White, Tony Dewayne Wigley, $15 fine, court cost; Allison Nicole Eanes, $15 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD; Michael Love, $150 fine, court cost; Shakeema M. McCain, $15 fine, court cost, also following too closely, VD; Carolyn Pressley McEwen, Steven Paul Robinson, PJC/C; Maurice C. Peerman, $30 fine, court cost, NA; Quincy Delano Quartey, $30 fine, court cost; Lorenzo A. Vazquez, $40 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, RS.
– Disorderly conduct ó William R. Bergeron, 10 days, suspended six months, court cost, Life Skills program, also resisting public officer, VD.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Leighsa Nichole Burgess, 30 days, suspended 12 months, $100 fine, court cost, evidence to be destroyed, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD; Stephen Creswell, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, 24 hours CSW, no contact with Thomas Frizzell; Michael T. Crowder, also two charges resisting public officer, 120 days, DART program recommended; Thomas Mack Frizzell, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 12 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW, drug education course, evidence to be destroyed; Shawn Dave Jones, 120 days, credit 11 days served, evidence to be destroyed.
– Improper equipment ó Ian Matthew Burke, $75 fine, court cost, also expired registration card/tag, RS.
– Breaking or entering ó Jose Jimenez Cordova, 30 days, suspended six months, court cost, $20 interpreter’s fee, 24 hours CSW, remain away from and not assault or threaten victim, NA.
– County waste disposal violation ó Kathryn Scercy Dixon, VD.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó William Herndon Jr., seven days, remain away from Rushco.
– Exceeding safe speed ó William A. Holladay, Robert W. Hyatt, Charles John Malouf, $35 fine, court cost.
– Operating vehicle with no insurance ó Africa Shana Jones, also speeding, $65 fine, court cost.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Brad Jeffery Lanning, Matthew Paul Rodgers, $250 fine, court cost.
– Disorderly conduct ó Steven Ray Ledbetter, seven days, credit seven days served.
– Injury to personal property ó James Ervin Marsh Jr., DC.
– Carrying concealed weapon ó Veronica McCracken, 28 days, credit 28 days served, evidence to be destroyed.
– Driving while license revoked ó Rafael Trevino Pineda, 45 days, credit 45 days served, also speeding, one day, credit one day served.
– Simple assault ó Tammie Nicole Simpson, DC.