District Court docket Feb. 26
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 26 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Erica P. Alexander, 30-day sentence activated, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 45 days sentence activated to run concurrently; Chase Justyn Anderson, continue on probation; Walter Anthony Brittain, probation extended six months from court date, not miss office visits; Tyson Jmar Bush, probation extended six months from original date, same terms/conditions; Carmen Carpenter, Kwamane Hoover, Kevin Shawn Hurley, Carl Maxwell Smith, 45-day sentence activated; Tony Marvin Cash, two charges, probation terminated unsuccessfully in both cases; Joseph Chace Jensen, probation extended 30 days; Bobby Joe Milam, Joseph Thomas Valatka, Samantha Kay White, probation terminated successfully; Kenneth Leon Miller, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Nakia Miller, 30-day sentence activated, NA; Annie Paphanchith, probation extended six months from original date; Megan Nicole Ray, probation to be terminated upon payment; Khadija Reeves, no jurisdiction, case expired; Curtis Wayne Trexler, 30-day sentence activated; Charles Edward Wilson, continue under former orders; Chrissy Leigh Yates, 90 days EHA, make payment; Tracy Yelverton, probation extended 12 months, 24 hours CSW.
– Simple worthless check ó Cassandra Dawn Branch, 30 days, suspended two months, court cost, restitution; Terry L. Eller, 60 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, CAAF; Rhonda P. Emerson, VD; Tina M. Pinion, three charges, 30 days, suspended six months, court cost, restitution.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Ricky Keith James, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Jacob Michael Sanner, two charges, 45-day and 6-to-8-month sentences activated in Cabarrus County; Ryan Lewis Wilson, 45-day sentence activated.
– Possession of a ounce of marijuana ó Cody Allen Keller, 10 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, CAAF.
– Violation of court order ó Gregory Petiford, violation dismissed.
– Assault on a female ó Carl Maxwell Smith, also resisting public officer, 75 days, also misdemeanor probation violation, 75-day sentence activated to run concurrently.
Chancellor’s List The following local students have been named to the fall semester chancellor’s list at the University of North... read more