district court dockets feb. 19
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 19 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Darryl Lee Atwell, two charges, 120-day and 60-day sentences activated, NA; Marlon Jermaine Barber, Shannon D. Sifford, probation terminated successfully; Jeffrey Wayne Bost, 120-day sentence activated, NA, also misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county, 120-day sentence activated; Makeal Diana Boyd, probation extended 12 months under former orders with modifications, CAAF; Elvis Breazeale, Nicole Cathcart Land, 120-day sentence activated; Brenda Lee Cook, probation extended six months under former orders, CAAF; Cesar Lopez Cruz, probation extended 24 months under former orders; Laura Mills Daniels, Asa Donnell Ellis, Emma Evonne Houston, David Lee Talbert, probation terminated; Robert Leon Dunn, Raymond Pierre Jones, 45-day sentence activated; Kiwanis Demarcus Glenn, probation extended 60 days for compliance; John Edward Haltom, Phillip Cody Morgan, probation extended six months under former order; Montrae Deon Hemphill, 15-day sentence activated; James Lonnie Hensley, continue under prior order until review; Jay Kelly Imes Jr., Shirlise Ilene Walker, probation extended 12 months under former orders; Robert David Jones, continue under former orders, CAAF; Titus Hezekiah King, VD; Ann Paphanchith, continue on probation, CAAF, pay $250 by Feb. 22; Randy Wendell Shankle, 12-month sentence activated, NA; Wayne Harold Thompson, 60-day sentence activated.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Thomas Bailey, 45-day sentence activated; Thomas Bridges Jr., 24-month sentence activated; Dustin E. Davis, 90-day sentence activated; Daniel L. Hoosier, five charges, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Sinatra Jackson, probation terminated; Natalie Suzanne Measimer, probation extended 12 months under former orders; Mark Pless, Tanya Vanessa Robinson, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Charles Lewis Taylor, probation terminated successfully; Melissa Lanie Wilborn, two charges, continue under former orders on condition payments made.
– Driving while license revoked ó Lavel Mayner Best, 90 days, NA; Beau Laymone Harris, PJC/C.
– Violation of court order ó Crystal D. Mills, continue under former orders.
– Failure to return rental property ó Leopoldo Morales, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, return property within 24 hours, restitution, interpreter’s fee, 24 hours CSW.
– Possession of malt beverage/ unfortified wine by 19/20 year old ó Michael Ray Person, PJC/C.
– Possession of Schedule II controlled substance ó Jamel Lesamuel Tarver, 45 days.
– Resisting public officer ó Josue Abdiere Torres, PJC/C, CAAF.
– Simple worthless check ó Lisa R. Wise, two charges, 45 days in one case, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, restitution, 45 days in second case at expiration of first sentence.