district court records feb. 7
CSWóCommunity service work.
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 7 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Second-degree trespassing ó Gary B. Hall Jr., 20 days, also assault on a female, NG; Tina Corley Patterson, NG; Robbie Pittman, Robert Lynn Pittman, Valeria Pittman, VD.
– Driving while impaired ó George Ronnie Isenhour, 120 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $250 fine, court cost, 48 hours CSW, NA.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Joshua Leo Parham, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $50 fine, court cost, restitution, 50 hours CSW, no contact with state witness.
– Harassing phone call ó Shane Nicholas Rabon, NG, frivolous prosecution, prosecuting witness Nicole Foster to pay court cost.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Brenda Jean Raeburn, VD.
– Communicating threats ó Anita Marie Sadler, VD.