disrict court dockets feb. 7
Published 12:00 am Saturday, February 9, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Feb. 7 in Rowan District Criminal Court by Judge Marshall Bickett:
– Exceeding safe speed ó Daniel T. Anderson, Shetoi L. Francis, Mark Nicholas Perenich, $35 fine, court cost; Alyssa Dawn Reynolds, VD.
– Improper equipment ó Thomas Peter Beckmann, Rashad Michael Gayle, $50 fine, court cost.
– Driving while impaired ó Roberta D. Billotte, 12 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of seven days in jail, $750 fine, court cost, $300 SBI lab fee, also failure to stop for steady red light, VD; James Demond Phillips, two years, also driving while license revoked, JA; Joe Larry Rayfield Jr., 12 months, suspended, three years probation, special probation of 10 days in jail, $1,000 fine, court cost, also failure to comply with license restrictions, VD, also driving left of center, VD; Rodney Eugene Watkins, 60 days, suspended one year, $100 fine, court cost, 24 hours CSW.
– Speeding ó Matthew Patrick Brady, $110 fine, court cost, also aggressive driving, VD; Christopher Huber De, Felipe E. Gonzalez, Stoney Lee James, Christopher S. Luera, Cindy Kuoy Orr, Jason A. Sturdivant, $15 fine, court cost; Frances Burris Glenn, Amanda Lynn Hipple, Audrey Lynn Houston, Dan Lu, Jared K. Ludeking, Damon Todd Shipton Jr., PJC/C; Cory Lynn Howard, $100 fine, court cost; Timothy Lane Whitaker, $30 fine, court cost, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Failure to reduce speed ó David Lee Burch, Craig Delarn Daye, VD.
– Carrying concealed weapon ó Sean Javan Jacobs, also possession of marijuana, 30 days, suspended, 18 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, CAAF, evidence to be destroyed.
– Selling/giving malt beverage/ unfortified wine to person under age 21 ó Charles Anthony Kelly, deferred prosecution, 12 months probation, court cost, 24 hours CSW, complete alcoholic intervention course.
– No operator’s license ó Jorge de Jesus Leija, PJC/C.
– Disorderly conduct ó Thomas McNair III, 45 days, credit 42 days served.
– Driving while license revoked ó Victor Ramiro Mejia, 45 days, suspended, 24 months probation, special probation of 24 hours in jail, $500 fine, court cost, also driving left of center, VD; Jason Scott Ritchie, 60 days, also resisting public officer, VD; Joey Dee Speaks, 50 days, credit 40 days served, also speeding, VD.
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Durrell Lamar Miller, $50 fine, court cost, also rear lamps violation, VD.
– Driving left of center ó Crystal G. Morgan, VD.
– Exceeding posted speed ó Eric Severen Osterhus, PJC/C.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Amber Nicole Payne, Eliza Starr Spaugh, $250 fine, court cost; Brandon J. Richmond, $250 fine, court cost, also expired/no inspection sticker, VD.
– Speeding in school zone ó Samantha Noel Peeler, $50 fine, court cost, also no operator’s license, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó James Kelly Reid, VD.
– Shoplifting concealment of goods ó Dadrian Jamar Smith, VD, abate, juvenile.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Sabrina Anne Tucker, 120 days, CAAF if work release, also driving while license revoked and giving fictitious information to officer, 120 days at expiration of first sentence.
– Unsafe lane change ó Nathan Wesley White, VD.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó Takheim Tyrell Powell, 45-day sentence activated, credit 45 days served, also driving while license revoked, 45 days, credit 45 days served, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, VD, evidence to be destroyed.
– Possession of stolen goods/ property ó Michael Dwayne Stewart, also disorderly conduct, second-degree trespassing and driver failure to wear seat belt, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, $100 fine, court cost, return items to victim, remain away from Salisbury Mall and Clancy Hills