district court records jan. 31
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Jan. 31 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Simple assault ó Kimberly Carter (also known as Kimberly June O’Brian, Debra Taylor, VD.
– Communicating threats ó Kelly R. Cooper, VD; Gary P. McBennett, DC, also simple assault, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Holly Michelle Dodson, 10 days, credit time served; Aaron Wilson, PJC/C, restitution.
– Threatening phone call ó Cashus Traman Ford, DC, frivolous prosecution, prosecuting witness Stephanie Eudy to pay court cost.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Mark Haney, 150 days, suspended, 24 months probation, special probation of 30 days in jail, $300, court cost, CAAF, not possess firearm, not contact employees and remain away from property being developed, gun and cameras to be destroyed, NA.
– Unauthorized use of motor vehicle ó Emma Evonce Houston, NG.
– Injury to real property ó Henry Thomas James, 15 days, suspended six months, court cost, not assault, threaten, harass or contact Shelia J. Ghent, also assault on a female, NG.
– Harassing phone call ó Donna Elizabeth Kepley, VD.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Charivari Leak, DC.
– Larceny of motor fuel ó Chris McDaniel, PJC/C.
– Injury to personal property ó Makita Price, VD.
– Assault on a female ó William M. Stephens, NG; George Myers Stuckey, 60 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, CAAF, not assault, threaten, harass or contact state witness, abide by house rules, anger management course and family counseling, also simple assault, VD.