superior court docket
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
Disposition of cases heard the week of Dec. 3 in Rowan Superior Arraignment Calendar by Judge John L. Holshouser Jr.:
– Felony breaking and/or entering ó Scott Paul Curl, also felony larceny, 9-11 months, suspended, 30 months probation including six months intensive probation, transfer to Cabarrus County, $350 fine, court cost, 30 hours CSW.
– Felony possession of Schedule II controlled substance ó Michael Eugene Earnhardt, also driving while license revoked, possession of up to a ounce of marijuana and simple possession of Schedule IV controlled substance, 4-5 months, suspended, 30 months probation, substance abuse assessment and recommended treatment, not possess illegal controlled substance, warrantless searches, body testing, $350 fine, court cost, $300 SBI lab fee, DNA sample, evidence to be destroyed.
– Felony discharging weapon into occupied property ó Alkeen Ray Houston, also felony possession of firearm by felon and felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver cocaine, 27-42 months, work release if eligible.
– Misdemeanor assault on law enforcement officer ó Jeremiah Dayquan Howie, 45 days, suspended, two years probation including six months intensive probation, $250 fine, court cost, mental health or anger management evaluation and recommended treatment, CAAF.
– Common law robbery ó Richard D. Keys, also injury to personal property, 12-15 months, suspended, 36 months probation, serve 100 days in jail, jail credit, restitution, CAAF, no contact with Laurence Beauchamp, $500 fine, court cost, DNA sample.
– Assault on a female ó Andy Vann McLain, also assault with a deadly weapon and injury to personal property, order of remand in all three cases.
– Attempted trafficking in opium/ heroin ó Khadisa Reeves, 15-18 months, suspended, 36 months probation including six months intensive probation, substance abuse assessment and recommended treatment, not possess illegal controlled substance, body testing, warrantless searches, restitution to Rowan County Sheriff’s Department Special Investigation Unit with co-defendant Sheryl Paige, $300 SBI lab fee, CAAF, $350 fine, court cost, no contact with co-defendant, DNA sample, evidence to be destroyed.